Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'm just sleepy now....

now I'm studing English in my class.
But I'm very sleepy.....last night I went to bed at 12:00.
It's little bit late.However I have to study more,more,more...everyday.
I should have study from before I came here. until I canged homestay,I didn't study absolutely.I have to accustom myself to studying English long time everyday.
and I want to go higher class as soon as I can,because I don't have enough time.
Even if I'm gonna go back to Japan.because I wanna be university student.
That's why I must study and go to higher class A.S.A.P.
I want my English skill to make improve better and better.

Last weekend,My plan was so tight.
On saturday I went to shopping centre that I've never been with my homestay family and Natsuko.
As for Natsuko,her this weekend's plan are so tight! what a relief!!
And On sunday I made time with Atuki.
He is one of my best friends.
We watched a movie whose 28 weeks later.
That's kind of movie.
It was too scary and disguting for me to keep waching.
So sometimes I closed my eyes.
and this night Natsuko came my home to overstay night.
We talked a lot alot alot.....we spent nice time.

No comments: